1. Translate: « est-ce que je peux aller au cinema ce soir? »
a. Can we go to the cinema tonight?
b. Must I go to the cinema tonight?
c. Can I go to the cinema tonight?
2. Translate: « il doit faire ses devoirs aujourd'hui »
a. She can do her homework today.
b. He must do his homework today.
c. He must do his homework tomorrow.
3. Translate: “Sais-tu nager?”
a. Must you swim?
b. Can she swim?
c. Can you swim?
4. Translate: “Ils ne doivent pas prendre le train”
a. They cannot take the train.
b. They must not take the coach
c. They mustn’t take the train
5. Pour indiquer la possession, on utilise :
b. Have got
6. Translate : « combien de pommes as-tu ? »
a) How much apples have you got?
b) How many pears have you got?
c) How much apples has she got?
d) How many apples have you got?
7. Tu es un/une touriste, pour dire “d’où tu viens” tu dis:
a. I am from England.
b. I are from Scotland.
c. I have from Ireland.
d. I has from Wales.
8. Tu es au marché. Choisis la phrase/question que tu pourrais y entendre.
a) You haven't got some green beans.
b) Do you have any green beans?
c) She have some green beans.
d) They have any green beans.
9. L’adjectif en anglais se place ...
a) avant le nom
b) après le nom
10. « Moins ... que » se traduit par…
a. More …..than
b. As… as
c. Less … than
11. Translate : « il est plus grand que son frère et moins sociable que sa sœur mais aussi intelligent que sa mère.
a. He is taller than his brother and more sociable than his sister but he is as intelligent as his father.
b. He is more tall than his brother and less sociable than his sister but as intelligent as his mother.
c. He is taller than his sister and more sociable than his brother but less intelligent than his mother.
d. He is as tall as his brother and less sociable than his sister but as intelligent as his mother.
e. He is taller than his brother and less sociable than his sister but as intelligent as his father.
f. He is taller than his brother and less sociable than his sister but as intelligent as his mother.
CHOISIS LE TEMPS CORRECT: LE PRESENT SIMPLE, LE PRESENT BE+ING (PRESENT PROGRESSIF) OU LE LE PRETERIT.
12. I ……………………………….. at the moment : I cannot answer the phone
b. Are cooking
d. Am cooking
13. Yesterday they ........................ tennis in the park
a. Are playing
d. Can play
e. Must play
14. Where ............................ every day before work?
a. Did she go
b. Do she go
c. Does she go
d. Are she going
CHOOSE THE CORRECT QUESTION WORD.
15. ...................do you live?
e. How many
16. ................. are you leaving? - Because it is late.
d) How much
17. ....................... is this book? – It is mine.
b. How many
c. How far
d. How much
18. Translate: 3- 13 – 30
a. Three – Threeten - Thirty
b. Three- Thirty – Thirteenth
c. Third – Thirteen – Thirty
d. Three – Thirteen – Thirty
19. Translate: Vendredi, 19 septembre
a. Thursday, the nineteenth of September.
b. Wednesday, the seventeenth of September.
c. Friday, the fifteenth of Septembre.
d. Friday, the nineteenth of September.
20. Translate: “5 102”
a. Five hundred and twelve.
b. Five thousand one hundred two
c. Five thousand one hundred and two
d. Five thousand one hundred and twelve
1c - 2b - 3c- 4c - 5b - 6d - 7a- 8b - 9a- 10c - 11f - 12d - 13b - 14a ou c- 15d - 16c- 17 a- 18d - 19d - 20c